Scotframe Factory Tour - Cumbernauld
29th March 2017 until 29th March 2017
at Scotframe, CumbernauldSTA factory tours cover the process of timber frame production and construction from the material store through to the several mechanical cutting, nailing and finishing procedures to the finished product and delivery to the yard where they are stacked.
It will also cover how materials are checked and located within the curtilage of the site and stacking according to a construction programme, ready for delivery to the Clients’ site.
Benefits of offsite manufacture presentation:
- Office CAD demo - timber frame design and scheduling
- Production information and work orders
- Production planning and outputs
- Factory layout principles
- In coming raw materials
- Procurement principles and sources
- Cross cutting pre assembly and setting out
- Assembly and labelling, stacking and storage
- Finished goods and work in progress
- Loading / shipping product
- Quality checks
- Quality Management Systems
- Waste and re-cycling
RIBA Core Curriculum:
- Being safe: health and safety
- Climate: sustainable architecture
- Designing and building it: design, construction, technology and engineering
Who should attend?
These tours are aimed predominantly at Architects, Clients, Contractors, Housebuilders and Developers.
Knowledge level: General Awareness
CPD session type: Factory visit
Duration: 4 hours
Delegate Cost: FOC
Delivery location: Scotframe, Cumbernauld
NB: To book this tour please email email@example.com