Membership of the STA brings genuine commercial benefits through technical insights, client referrals, access to unique training and industry credibility. By providing networking opportunities and technical guidance - the STA supports innovation and product development to increase growth in market share.
It is also about being part of an organisation that directly engages with the government and industry bodies on behalf of the timber sector; promoting the capacity within the industry and the role timber systems can play in the current drive to meet need to develop quality homes at a rapid rate to meet the shortfall in the housing sector.
Reflecting a significant percentage of the UK’s structural timber technology and system providers - over 600 members benefit from:
• Direct representation with Government and construction sector leaders
• Highest quality and technical standards - driven by our STA Assure scheme
• A Code of Conduct - by which all member companies operate
• Relevant and ‘best-in-class’ training and education
• Networking events, trade shows and conferences
• STA enquiry system – which delivers business development opportunities direct to members
• Direct communication with your target customers through attendance at events and a national PR and marketing campaign