Being a member of the Structural Timber Association (STA) can really benefit your business. Membership brings genuine commercial benefits through technical insights, client referrals, access to unique training and industry recognised credibility.
It is also about being part of an organisation that influences government and industry on behalf of the timber sector; extolling the role the material can play in the current drive for sustainable construction.
You can take a look at the full list of member benefits using the download below, but in summary the primary benefits relate to:
- Over 300 members - reflecting a significant percentage of UK structural timber technology and system providers
- Code of conduct - a standard of operating by which all companies within the sector are compared
- Direct representation for your trade within the construction sector
- Highest quality and technical standards - driven by our robust committee structure
- Relevant and best-in-class training and education
- Networking events, trade shows and conferences
- Direct communication with your target customers
Please click the thumbnail below to view the full list of STA membership benefits.
Benefits of Membership for Full Members:
| Benefits of Membership for Associate Members: