Established in 2007 and conveniently centrally located in Bedfordshire, we work on sustainable timber frame construction projects throughout the UK. We are easy to find with fast access both to the A1 and the M1 from our offices.
Innovation On-Site’s Managing Director Tony Wren set up the company and was joined by Colin Richardson in 2008. Their extensive knowledge of the construction sector and the carpentry industry specifically has ensured that the company has expanded quickly in a sustainable manner.
We are committed to investing in our staff to benefit them, the customers they work for and the company’s development and pride ourselves on delivering a quality service on time and on budget.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- SMAS worksafe
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Safety Scheme in Procurement (SSIP)
- National Plant Training Certification
- ISO: 9001
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)
- Construction Line Member
- Chartered Surveyor
- Accredited NVQ