- Timber Frame
FastHouse is a leading offsite manufacturer of timber frame systems, specialising in closed and hybrid panelised wall systems.
FastHouse operates from a 200,000 sq ft state-of-the art manufacturing facility in Limavady, Northern Ireland.
Accreditations: STA GOLD Assured; NHBC Accepts certified; ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001; PEFC.
• HSB Autocad bespoke timber frame CAD-CAM Design, enabling BIM 3D modelling.
• Superior accuracy, repeatability, material optimisation and waste reduction achieved by fully automated CNC machines and Nailing Bridges.
• Uniformly precise design is achieved for all elements with automatic positioning, tensioning and securing of all components, leading to efficient production and frames produced with greater levels of precision.
• Wall systems can come factory fitted with electrical conduits & boxes.
• Option of completely closed, prewired, windows installed and finished internally.
• Unique clip lock wall-to-wall self-tightening & demountable connection detail. This innovative mechanical fixing bracket creates a fast, accurate, air tight seal increases the speed and simplicity of the build as well as the build quality.
• Innovative levelling system that levels and fixes the sole plate to the foundation ensuring a square level platform to work off every time.
• FastHouse typically offers a weather tight envelope within 24hrs.